New GCP 2.0 Site, API, and MCP

Hello friends, hope all is well.

I was struggling with some parts of gcp2.net and I noticed a couple of people during the community call asking for things like an API, a modern marketing feel, and some AI interactivity.

I’m a full stack engineer by trade so I figured I’d have a go at a weekend project for remaking the app in a bit more modern feel. Bunch of pieces still yet to come like sortable and searchable data tables with locations and rolling averages of netvar. can’t integrate with sign up or contact forms without your hubspot config nor can I handle downloads or do device registration appropriately so I forward users to the existing site for those interactions. For downloads in my app currently, I just export raw live json.

You can check out the new site here and all of the data is live: https://rng.observer/

By Wednesday evening, I’ll have a REST API up for grabbing the live data (not historical), as well as an MCP server for that live data if any of you like to play with AI. Neither of the two will have any rate limits because I update the live data in a shared Redis cache so heavy load on my site won’t affect existing GCP2 infra. My goal for the end of the week is to have this packaged in a downloadable PWA for easy coherence checking on the phone. Extended goal is to allow things like push notifications for coherence alerts in x area or globally for example.

I hope to work with the team to develop this product moving forward, so please reach out if you have space on your team for another contributor!

Sorry for the lateness here friends, but I have released the read only API on limited access (response sizes for coherence history is limited to 1 month per page). Response speeds will be tolerable (typically under 3 seconds for larger queries) while I migrate to ClickHouse for time series analytics. You can play with the API here: https://api.rng.observer/

I also have a graphql API live that you can hit at https://graphql.rng.observer/v1/graphql

Welcome to the forum, Josh!

I’m Nachum, Principal Data Scientist at HeartMath and Lead on GCP 2.0. Love what you are doing here. Some parts of that alternative website look snazzy. I’d say it has special appeal for a more tech-oriented audience, and I like what you have done with some of the data visuals. Looking forward to trying the API.

Curious to see what new visuals you are going to make with the GCP 2.0 data. You mentioned rolling averages of netvar, we have been thinking about that as well.

1 Like

Hi @jbshevach , likewise, welcome to the forum.

I love the API you’ve created and I’ve integrated it into the little GCP experiment portal I work on in my spare time to visualize the data both GCP 1 and 2 are putting out. It’ll be better going forward when running on the server than the Playwright browser automated bulk download script I created which requires a browser to run @ https://github.com/vfp2/gcp2-playbox

I noticed though some of the devices don’t have the most recent data, for example device 498 (mine) only has data available up until the end of November last year.